I shoot birds.

I photograph other subjects like bugs, my boy(Mr Dooba aka James my dog), the occasional sunrise, anything that catches my attention but my main focus in photography and life is bird photography. I have a great love for birds which started when I bought my 70-200/4 IS and noticed a bird in a palm tree in my front yard. I shot the bird posted the photo to get an ID and the rest is history. Now I spend the majority of my time photographing birds, editing the photos and looking at bird photos on a couple forums and researching new and likely spots to well...... ummmmm.... photograph birds. I've spent a fortune upgrading my kit to very bird specific gear and I'm considering a new lens but I won't go into that

Birds are amazing IMO. They are everywhere if you take the time to notice and they can FLY!!!! I love to watch them hop and flit about, hunt, interact with each other and interact with their environment. I find it very relaxing to be outside at peace with nature and capturing these beautiful feathered creatures and sharing the photos with others(even if they aren't the best).

Do you have a subject matter which is your main focus photographically and why do you choose to photograph it?