User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Writing on boarders/frames-how to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Writing on boarders/frames-how to?

Hello.

I just had a play around in CS 5 following these instructions on borders and frames,and all worked well

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...w-Framing-quot

This tut,gave good instructions on putting a shadow border around an image,I soon figured how to put a skinny black border,as that was what I wanted (I also did a drop shadow too-this tut is very useful),Anyhow,I want to know how to write things at the bottom of the black border-like where the image is,if out in the country for example,and put my name.

Thanks for any pointers or links FB
    Canon 50D and 450D - Canon 10-22 F3.5-5.6, 17-55 F2.8 L, 70-200 F2.8 L, 400 prime F5.6 L, 60mm F2.8 macro, EX 430 Flash,and all sorts of other bits and pieces

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just use the text tool in PS, choose a font, colour and type your text along the bottom. Easy
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Just use the text tool in PS, choose a font, colour and type your text along the bottom. Easy
    As Rick says, choosing the text tool( Thats the "T" in a box) will open a new layer for you text, use the move tool to place it where ever you want.
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6