User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Help...Camera Control Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help...Camera Control Pro

HI All, I have just upgraded to win 7 64 bit an reinstalled CCP2 and worked out to set it up to work in compatability mode so now the camera is detected by the program (PC) but when I take a shot it starts to download then freezes up and the pc shows me a pop up that there is a problem (well derrr!).
    So thats my problem how do I get past it. Google hasnt been my friend on this just yet but Im still looking. Not that its essential for it , but I have a baby shoot on Saturday and thats how I normally work. Any ideas.

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Fischer
    Brisbane, Australia

Gear: Nikon D80, D300, Nikon 35mm f1.8, 50mm f1.8, 85mm f1.8, 105mm f2.5, 18-200 VR, 70-200 VR, Sigma 28-70mm f2.8, Sigma 50-500, Tonkina 12-24 f4, SB-600, various YongNuo Strobes, various umbrellas, 6 x 300w studio flashes, various softboxes, reflectors, stands, transmitters and receivers.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update. I was using v2.2 which didnt work. I downloaded trial versiion of 2.8 and it works fine but why have they taken the viewer out of the application and made it so you have to use viewnx2? Seems like a step backwards to me.