User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Where can I develop film in Sydney?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I develop film in Sydney?

Sorry, I know I'm asking a question that has been asked before. Remember reading about it before but now that I need it, can't seem to find that info anymore.

Anyway, looking for a place in Sydney to develop some Velvia 100 film I have. I remember someone mentioning a place in Town Hall that was good. Would someone care to advise of the name and address of that place (as well as any other places you guys can think of)?

Thanks everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! Sorry this has taken me so long to get back to you on, but someone recommended a place for me at Town Hall a while back because I had a roll of B+W that I couldn't get developed anywhere.

Long story short, there is a film place near Ted's (the name escapes me unfortunately) on Pitt street. If facing Teds, turn right. Walk towards Park Street, it is almost on the corner.

They did a fantastic job of the film I took there, however if you get them to do a cd as well (I did) make sure they actually do it. They totally forgot on mine (but managed to remember to charge me beforehand...).
    Nikon Devotee: D200, F, F75 (N75), Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 + 55-200mm VR + 50mm 1.8D + 35mm 2.8 Ai-S
    Other bits and pieces: Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home, Velbon CX480 tripod, Lowepro bag, Hoya filters.
    Slow shutter speed and low light lover, landscapes and distant subjects also favoured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree. fotolab keeps forgetting to scan to cd, and I have to wait another 20 minutes when I go and pick up for them to do it, then they don't use ICE.

I'm jack of them, now I get the film processed by Vision in Alexandria and scan it myself.
    Criticism & Suggestions welcome
    A pretty standard Canon setup covering the 17-200 range.
    Sigma 50 1.4
    Various film cameras

My Flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arubaato/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agree with arubaato visionimage lab, Danks st Waterloo, www.visionimagelab.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use speedilab in newtown. they're an accredited Fuji photofinisher- so they're well versed with Velvia. They can do E6, C41, XPRO etc etc
    http://www.speedilab.com.au/
    Canon 7D, 550D, 1N HS, EOS 88, 17-55 2.8, 18-200mm, 10-22mm, 28mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 28-105
    Canon AE-1, 50mm, Nikon FM2(n), 50mm, 24-70mm, Tamron 300mm
    Mamiya RB 67 Pro-S 90mm C, 180mm C
    Mamiya M645 1000s, 35mm C, 80mm C, 150mm C, 210 mm C
    430EX II, Benro Tripod and Monopod
    and a bunch of toy cameras!
    -Tim