Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Schneider-Kreuznach joins the Micro Four Thrids system standard group

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Schneider-Kreuznach joins the Micro Four Thrids system standard group

Schneider make some very nice (and very expensive) lenses as well as some of the cheaper compact digital camera lenses for the likes of Kodak and Samsung.

Now Schneider have joined the MFT consortium so there could be some interesting product coming up. I have a Schneider-Kreuznach 40mm f/1.9 lens from my Robot Star which, despite being around 57 years old holds up well (given the limitations of the MFT-Robot mount adapter that won't allow infinity focus).

Should be some interesting product coming out, even if it is very expensive - more likely to be Zeiss priced than Voigtlander priced.

Press release from Schneider-Kreuznach
    Last edited by peterb666; 05-02-2011 at 10:41am. Reason: Changed link to original source
    Cheers

PeterB666

Olympus Pen F with Metabones Speed Booster and Laowa 12mm f/2.8 or Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 or Nikon D800 with the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The need to keep in touch with the past is a Nikon Photomic FTn or Nikon F2A and a Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More products to giggle at
    Canon 7D : Canon EF 70-200mm f:2.8 L IS II USM - Canon EF 24-105 f:4 L IS USM - Canon EF 50mm f:1.8 - Canon EF-s 18-55mm f:3.5-5.6
    Sigma APO 150-500mm f:5-6.3 DG OS HSM
    - Sigma 10-20mm f:3.5 EX DC HSM
    Speedlite 580 EX II - Nissin Di866 II - Yongnuo 460-II x2 - Kenko extension tube set - Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
    Manfroto monopod - SILK 700DX Pro tripod - Remote release - Cokin Z-Pro filter box + Various filters

Current Social Experiment: CAPRIL - Wearing a cape for the month of April to support Beyond Blue
    Visit me on Flickr