Results are just as I expected it to be from any recent Oly cameras. Great in bright light, disappointing as usual in low light for high ISO.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse5/page14.asp

The E-5 isn't meant to appeal to the mass-market, and we suspect that it won't. However, as a flagship for the established Four Thirds system it succeeds brilliantly. The E-5 is capable of excellent results, and its tank-like body should take years of abuse. Unfortunately, comparably poor image quality at high ISO settings, and restricted dynamic range make it less competitive than it could be.

Dont get me wrong, I love Oly pro bodies and their pro lenses, brilliant to use and rugged, but much like a Ferrari with a 4 cylinder engine - its fine cruising along on a straight road, but when u start to push its limits, it will be disappointing.

Im not sure how long Olympus wants to keep using the 4/3 sensor for, when an APSC sensor or full frame sensor inside its bodies will sell like hot cakes and attract not only the pros but a whole heap of amateurs back.