User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Adobe and Mac switch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adobe and Mac switch?

I want to switch from windows to mac so I've been looking at what I have to do to make that happen. The one big thing I'm not sure about is all my licenses for adobe products. I saw somewhere that we can only use the products on one computer at a time but the mac version and windows version are sold separately so if i want to switch from windows to mac can I just deactivate my registration on my windows computer and use the same serial key to switch my activation to the mac or do I have to buy new software altogether?

The software itself is available on the website so I just am not sure whether windows serial keys would be compatible for different platforms or not.

Macbook pros are expensive so not really keen on spending another couple of hundred to replace software I already have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to contact Adobe and they will help you organise a transfer of your registration and downloading of the mac version. Your original products will be cancelled. You may have to pay to upgrade if you are using an older product? I am not sure on that one.
    It is so worth the hassle
    cheers
    Jan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I crossed over it was a very easy process and cost $20 to transfer, I think that was because I wanted a hard copy of photoshop.