User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  32
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commercial web site development

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried freelance website development?

There's a fair few around you could inquire about, but most of them do not include shopping cart, but hey you could always get an obligation free quote.
    But hey, as everyone else has said if you pay $6,000 (or what ever it is), you are then promoting your work or what ever it is you are selling and thus will earn more than your expenses

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For Info : The member who started this thread is no longer an AP member. They contacted me the other day and asked that I close their account.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh.. shame, i really did think i had the answer for her.. haha
    oh well, hope she found what she was after at an affordable price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone else interested in the "cheapway method of website design"........Buy a template from these guys then learn Dreamweaver.

I had never touched dreamweaver till January this year, now I have one site that I setup using the ecommerce template from those guys and a second that I did from scratch for my Photography business.

Check out my first attempt and my web page
    The domain and hosting for mine was 56 bucks all up and the diamond website including template was 350 bucks.

Don't be sitting on your hands after your website is up and running as there is a little thing called SEO that needs to be constantly worked on to get your page up near the top. Most people don't realize how important marketing is of your web page for it to really make an impact on your traffic and sales conversions
    Last edited by whatsthatbeeping; 08-02-2011 at 12:05am.
    N.A.C.S! (not another canon shooter!)
    Gripped 5D m3, Gripped 5D m2, Eos M body, Go pro Black, 17-40L, 24-70L, 50mm f/1.8 , 100mm f/2.8 macro, 24-135mm EFs, 70-200 f/2.8L, 580 exII, 530 ex
    www.f13magazine.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123