User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Anybody on the far south coast NSW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody on the far south coast NSW

Do any other members live on the far south coast of NSW, say from Batemans Bay to the Vic Border or just beyond. I'm based nr Bermagui and the idea of a like minded photo group in this area seems like a good idea. If you think its a good idea too, lets here from you on this thread.
    pcbermagui
    pcbermagui - a camera between my ears
    A560, 18-70(kit), Tamron SP90 2.8 Macro, Sony 70-300G, PS CS5 -My photos are at pcbermagui.zenfolio.com

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Narooma camera club that meets at Narooma Golf Club........ Dave Cotton is on the committee and lives in Bermagui..... or ring the Golf Club......

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go down to Bermagui about twice a year, usually in April and September/October as my sister lives there. I stay about a week each time and take photos on every day. It will be many years before I exhaust what I want to do down there. Happy to join you when I am down there.
    Cheers

PeterB666

Olympus Pen F with Metabones Speed Booster and Laowa 12mm f/2.8 or Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 or Nikon D800 with the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The need to keep in touch with the past is a Nikon Photomic FTn or Nikon F2A and a Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are about 130klm into Mexico from the NSW border on the coast.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You lucky person, one of my favourite spots on the coast, I'd love to live there. You have a beautiful area to photograph.

Here's a link to the Narooma one mentioned; and there is a Sapphire Coast one at Bega but their web site link doesn't work, but the email link to the Pres seems to be still OK.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Odille, you can envy my surroundings I'll just sit here and drule over your kit. I trust the floods haven't got into your area? Just had a very quick look at your Zenfolio site, you have some nice work there, mine is pcbermagui.zenfolio.com I am an ex president of Narooma club & my brother Dave is also and still very active. I dropped out after a few years as the club scene doesn't really suit me, though I do front a small self help group here in bermagui. We are very lucky in having a Community technology Centre which is a great location for meetings. If you ever find yourself down in the district get in touch.
    Cheers pcbermagui pcbermagui@gmail.com

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andrew,
    We,ve recently got ourselves a cruise-liner camper-van and my goal is to explore from here to there once the terrorists all go home. We did do a short stop over at can river and went out to point Hicks a while back. I suspect that your area is just as beautiful as ours. Perhaps the next time we start wandering I can get in touch. Meanwhile I'll put you on my friends list. You'll see my work in progress on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
    Cheers pcbermagui

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter thats great, I'll look forward to meeting up on your next trip down. You'll find my work on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
    We have a small self help group that meets at the Bermagui CTC once a month.
    Cheers pcbermagui

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Big Pix,
    Guess what, Dave is my brother and lives at our place at the moment while he's building just down the road. The Narooma club is very active now and there have been a lot of new faces. Last time I was there (Judging & presentation)I was quite surprised at the good vibes. I was President a few years back and it was a very different scene. However the clubs are not really for me though I front a small self help group here in Bermagui.
    Cheers pcbermagui

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcbermagui View Post
    Hi Odille, you can envy my surroundings I'll just sit here and drule over your kit. I trust the floods haven't got into your area? Just had a very quick look at your Zenfolio site, you have some nice work there, mine is pcbermagui.zenfolio.com I am an ex president of Narooma club & my brother Dave is also and still very active. I dropped out after a few years as the club scene doesn't really suit me, though I do front a small self help group here in bermagui. We are very lucky in having a Community technology Centre which is a great location for meetings. If you ever find yourself down in the district get in touch.
    Cheers pcbermagui pcbermagui@gmail.com
    I opted out of the club scene too. I used to manage a CTC at Pottsville near here, and have done 3 stints of volunteering at the Uki oCTC, I set up and ran the photography group there, they are excellent places to meet like minded folk.

I'll certainly get in touch if we are ever down your way, we have some friends at Eden too we'd like to see before (as we say it) they 'drop off the perch (they are elderly but great friends).

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Big Pix,
    Guess what, Dave is my brother and lives at our place at the moment while he's building just down the road. The Narooma club is very active now and there have been a lot of new faces. Last time I was there (Judging & presentation)I was quite surprised at the good vibes. I was President a few years back and it was a very different scene. However the clubs are not really for me though I front a small self help group here in Bermagui.
    Cheers pcbermagui
    .......Hi.....we have met as I was living in Narooma..... till 12 months ago...... you will know me from my web page..... www.bigpix.smugmug.com ...... say hi to John Pointy for me and my best to Dave......

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter thats great, I'll look forward to meeting up on your next trip down. You'll find my work on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
    We have a small self help group that meets at the Bermagui CTC once a month.
    Cheers pcbermagui
    I like you photos Peter. You will find some of mine from recent visits here... Bermagui and Surounding Areas

Look forward to catching up with you next time I am down there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be down at Wapengo near bermagui for the easter break, and very keen to get oput for some shoots while there
    message me or call on 0418261411 don cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Bodalla right now but our house is on the market and once that sells will be moving out west
    All experts were once beginners

Nikon D3100 18 55 kit lens Nikon 35 mm Nikon 70 300mm optex tripod

MWAH! Sandy