User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: some iMac questions??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some iMac questions??

Ok I am all set up ......Cs5 is running but there are missing filters? I have it running in 64bit mode? Is this correct? I am on a i7 with 4 gig of ram if that makes any difference? I have more ram to come. There is no lag and it hasnt told me I am out of ram yet. ( unlike the old boys vista)

Seriously like the little keyboard and am getting used to the magic mouse. Its heavy! The wacom pen thing is awsome! I shot my headshots against white and its really easy to cut the figures out with this gadget. I am putting them on transparent backgrounds to use on business cards.

I have my printer turned on but cant work out the calibration bit yet.....more research needed I reckon. I havent calibrated the moniter yet either and its really really bright!

On the old boys vista I always used the clean disc thing?? but I cant find anything similar on here.........and I cant find where to turn it off other than the button at the back of the screen??

Anything else I should know? All advice gratefully received!
    cheers
    Jan

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ........ you can leave it turned on as the mac will turn off it's self off and you just touch the key board to turn on........ setup in systems preference's, top left apple symbol

cs5 ....... you have to load the filters

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or go to Apple menu and shut down
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahah thanks guys I was using the button on the back cause the mouse doesn't seem to wake it up.
    Big Pix where do I load the filters from? I am meaning just the ordinary ones on the drop down list??
    And do the actions that are available work on mac? Or do I need specific mac ones?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actions should work regardless of the machine.
    you'll just need to load the actions through cs5 if you haven't already done so.