User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6

Thread: Advice on what to do about Sigma 150-500 issues.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glen, you seem to be having a rather unusual run of "bad luck" with the product.
    If I were you I would be detailing all the experiences so far and getting in contact with the distributors direct and seeing if you can engage in some personal dialogue to try to resolve the issues in a more positive manner. From all the dealings I have had with C R Kennedy, not faulty products, just normal service that you would expect to have to have done on lenses, I have had fantastic service.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    Glen, you seem to be having a rather unusual run of "bad luck" with the product.
    If I were you I would be detailing all the experiences so far and getting in contact with the distributors direct and seeing if you can engage in some personal dialogue to try to resolve the issues in a more positive manner. From all the dealings I have had with C R Kennedy, not faulty products, just normal service that you would expect to have to have done on lenses, I have had fantastic service.
    Thanks for the reply, I am suprised by the amount of issues I am having. I was thinking maybe it was my d90 body but the Nikon lenses I have are still working flawlessly. I would of thought one of them would have had an issue by now. So maybe it's bad luck. I hope it is sorted because I am happy with the lens for the price payed. If only I can get a good copy.

Cheers

Glen