Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

International Travel with all the gear/

Hi all,

Well its time to upgrade my camera bag from my 7 year old video camera bag! I'm also lucky enough to have a trip in march over to the uk. So I'm now on the hunt for a suitable carry case for the p&s, dslr, x2 lens, filters, batterys, cards, cables & charges.

So I'm after some suggestions on the back packs (i'm leaning to these over the smaller slings) as it can also carry travel documents and a few other bits. I had a look around the local camera shops today but couldn't quite see anything any good.

After reading some of the threads on here and shopping online, i'm leaning towards something along the lines of the Lowepro Versapack 200 AW or the lowepro Rover AW II SLR Camera Bag as it also complies with carry on baggage. Without being able to get my hands on any good gear close to home, I will do a trip into brissy and have a look at teds etc for sure, just hoping for some idea from fellow travelers.

Is there any suggestions or other ways that can give me some versatility in carry other bits other than just camera gear and still be great for traveling?

Thanks.
    Last edited by hdn177; 08-01-2011 at 11:26pm.