User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Urgent advice needed re: streaming video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Urgent advice needed re: streaming video

Long story short..My uncle passed away Wed night and funeral is on Tues morn..His daughter is now in hospital and we find out tomorrow if she can attend the funeral..In the event that she can't, I thought if we take her laptop to hospital we can stream funeral so she can at least watch it..Having never done anything like this before, would appreciate advice on the best way to go about it..I have a netbook with webcam, so skype is an option..But was wondering if I could tether my Lumix TZ7 and use it with skype or another program if there's something more suitable, so there was a bit more flexibility than having to move the netbook around...
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!
    flickr

C+C welcome and appreciated

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I reckon Skype is the easiest solution. Yeah you can go more complex, but the more complex, the more things that can go wrong. Keep it Simple ...Skype would be my vote. Sorry to hear about your Uncle, and I hope his daughter is on the road to recovery.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick...Wise words - you're right to suggest keep it simple...got my fingers crossed she'll be OK to attend...