Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Printing/Framing Services in Brisbane/Ipswitch Area

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Printing/Framing Services in Brisbane/Ipswitch Area

Hi Guys

I am a South African wildlife photographer who has parents and family in Ipswich, Queensland (near Brisbane).

Having just come back from an amazing trip to the Maasai Mara I wanted to send them an Xmas gift of a printed and frame photo.
    Please could someone help by recommending a reputable printer in the Brisbane area that would be able to deliver to the Ipswich area.

I really am looking for a supplier to be able to print as well as frame. I'm not so keen on doing a stretched canvas for them, so it would be a nice black or brown wooden frame, with white matting board. I really appreciate your guys help and I hope you understand that at this stage I haven't posted any photos in your galleries or commented on any forum threads yet. I really hope this doesn't break the forum rules?

I am really keen to send them this gift and appreciate any help you can give me. Something like the equivalent of the *removed - new members are not allowed to post links to commercial sites: admin * would be awesome?

Thanks a whole lot, from sunny South Africa!

Cheers
    Ian Weatherburn
    Last edited by ricktas; 27-11-2010 at 8:02am.

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Ian

have a sqwiz at "rgbdigital.com.au" site ... they are in Brisbane and may be able to fix you up all in one go

Regards, Phil
    Of all the stuff in a busy photographers kitbag, the ability to see photographically is the most important
    google me at Travelling School of Photography
    images.: flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you could use RedBubble
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant guys. Thanks for the replies. Will check them out. Much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try frameshop.com.au - they're not in Brisbane but you can upload your photo, then add a frame (from a large selection) and mat to see what it looks like before you order. I had a couple of large photos done a year ago and was very pleased with them. They didn't take too long to print and frame. Click on "sponsors" at the top of this page and scroll down.
    Carole

Canon 550D|Canon 15-85mm|Canon 70-300mm|Canon 100mm f2.8 macro|50mm f1.8 II|
    Sony NEX 6|Sony 16-50mm| Sony 55-210mm|Sony RX100
    www.carolelloydphotography.com