Hi everyone,
Im still very new to photography been learning for a year now and there is still soooo much to learn so I hope you dont mind me asking a question which may havealready been covered about 1000 times. I have looked around the forum and on the internet and I just cant seem to find the answers.
I have a laptop at the moment a compaq presario. I have two loan monitors that I have plugged in. All three screens are different?? I have the spyder express calibrator which I have ran on all three screens and they are still all different. Also the plug in monitors dont seem to be very sharp. the tool bar down the bottom is blurry. I have set the recommended screen resolutions and they are still off.
Im getting really confused and disheartened because my photos look different on each screen.
I got a test image from the local pro print lab and their printer profile and all three screens still dont match.
I hope this sounds right my appoloies Im not too sure on the technologies of this stuff.
Basically I am going to need to purchase a monitor when i return the loan ones anyway so I am wondering
a. in simple terms what I should look for when purchasing a new montor, and
b. could there be something I am doing incorrectly when I am plugging in the external monitors

I would really appreciate any help, that anyone could give me.

Thankyou