Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: another backdrop question::::::

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another backdrop question::::::

Hi all,
    I have been asked to do some headshots and a group shot of 6, they are a local real estate group........for the net and their calander.....and I have said yes.
    Now before I get shot down I have contract, payment etc etc nailed down and I am pretty happy with it........but
    I only have a black backdrop.......they will be wearing white shirts and grey pinstripe suit things...but I want it to look fairly relaxed...not too formal...Would I be better off with a mottled drop? I am thinking it may be too busy with pinstripes.......but then again maybe not.......would I use it again?....does anyone use a mottled drop generally? Blue or grey.......or a bone colour? But the white may be a more suitable colour for the headshots.........I did ask what colour would you like behind but there was the whatever answer.........tho she did ask for a "soft focus" look for the more mature ladies..........that I can do lol
    I want to do a nice job

and 6 is a bad no....so much easier with a uneven number.......

cheers
    Jan

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    most real estate agencies have a colour that dominated their advertising. Corporate branding for real estate is strong. Look at the LJ Hooker yellow for example. Would it be worthwhile asking them if they want their version of a corporate colour as the background colour for their shots? Certainly if they are going on the net, it would be good if the photos fitted in with the colour scheme they use.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thought Rick........I went and looked to see what thier previous internet shots were like but they have all been taken down.......there have been some staff changes I did offer do shoot at the office......I actually think the group shot would look better........but she didnt seem that keen.

phooey its yellow.........