Thread: has anyone purchased from:::::

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone purchased from:::::

Hello, just wondering if anyone here has bought stuff from electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com
    online?
    Their prices seem a bit too good to be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting first post
    Attitude is everything!

Cheers, Paul

Nikon

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given they have a total of 7 cameras on their website and that is it in terms of photography, I would say not many here would have bought from them.

Welcome to AP, head over to the Intro's forum and tell us a bit about yourself, you'll get a much better response (on any forum) if you introduce yourself and participate a little before posting a thread like this.
    Mic

Photography is the art of telling stories with light.

www.michaelgoulding.com

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Etherial, thanks for that. I didn't mean to be rude at all and can't think why a simple question would be taken so. I'm not much of a computer guy sorry.
    Love your work Paul
    Regards, Steve.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any website that uses a gmail account rather than one linked to the website is not going to get a thing from me.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the site in question:

http://electronicsplace.net/index.php

I can't see the gmail email link anywhere, the site actually looks very professional. I would be wary though given they don't have a big range, their prices are very cheap (too cheap!) and they don't say where they are; although they say their timezone is GMT+8 so I would assume Hong Kong/China. They also don't list a phone number at all. Therefore I wouldn't consider buying from them.

PS Steve, your question wasn't rude and I didn't take it that way, but when a stranger to the forum lobs in with a first post like that and doesn't even post a name, most of us start to think, here we go is this a spammer, is this someone just trying to flog stuff? So you won't get much of a response. Now you've introduced yourself and started to become part of the family, you'll see people will engage more. It's all good now Enjoy the site!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etherial View Post
    This is the site in question:

http://electronicsplace.net/index.php

I can't see the gmail email link anywhere, the site actually looks very professional. I would be wary though given they don't have a big range, their prices are very cheap (too cheap!) and they don't say where they are; although they say their timezone is GMT+8 so I would assume Hong Kong/China. They also don't list a phone number at all. Therefore I wouldn't consider buying from them.

PS Steve, your question wasn't rude and I didn't take it that way, but when a stranger to the forum lobs in with a first post like that and doesn't even post a name, most of us start to think, here we go is this a spammer, is this someone just trying to flog stuff? So you won't get much of a response. Now you've introduced yourself and started to become part of the family, you'll see people will engage more. It's all good now Enjoy the site!
    It is in the OP's original post in this thread : electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    It is in the OP's original post in this thread : electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com
    Sorry, I should have said, I can't see it anywhere on the website. I'm not sure where the OP got that like from.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that guys. I think I'll steer clear of them and buy somewhere in country.