User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Hahnel Wireless Giga T Pro Timer Remote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahnel Wireless Giga T Pro Timer Remote

I was in the market to buy something fancier than my standard Canon cable release for my 50D. I found the (Wired) Canon TC-80N3 which goes for around $250-300. Its a nice bit of gear with plenty of functions and an LCD display. I rang my local camera store in Parramatta to be told that they did not have any in stock but I should check out the new Hahnel Wireless Giga T Pro. Strange name but what the heck? The best part was it was only $139. So of course I brought it straight away!!

Ive opened the box & had a play & so far it seems really good. I'm going to give it a workout on Sunday morning for a seascape shoot so I'll report back any issues.

Here is a link to the manufacturer website...

http://www.hahnel.ie/index.cfm?page=...s&id=60&pId=60

Cheers
    Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually looking at them last week in the local camera shop, they look good, their 2.4Ghz wireless flash triggers look alright as well, and not to expensive either.
    Pentax K20D & Grip, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5 DC Macro, Sigma APO 70-200 f2.8 EX DG HSM II, Metz Mecablitz 48 AF-1 flash, LowePro Flipside 300 backpack, Photoshop CS 5, Lightroom 3, Manfrotto Monopod & 498 RC2 Ball Head, GoldPhoto "Tracker" Tripod, Hoya CPL and UV filters, Yongnuo RF602 flash triggers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one and its really good - i like the remote trigger bit but will probably use the other features as I get better - got mine for $89.00 over the net from a shop in SA Camerastore.com.au
    My Goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am