Hi guys. I know there are a few similar posts out there and I have read them. There were just a few more specific things I wanted to ask.

I am considering doing an online photography course with the view to ONE DAY making some money out of my photos. The one that appeals to me the most is the Australian College - Mastering Digital Photography course.

Has anyone actually done this course or something similar? How did you find it? Have you noticed an improvement in your skills? Does it build to level of knowledge that could be on par with pro's?

Another question to the pro photographers is: Have you done any formal photography course/training? Or are you self taught?

I've been photographing for a while and have had my DSLR for 2 years now. I know most of the basics of aperture, shutter speed, iso, depth of focus, composition, etc but I want to learn about using artificial and natural light in my photographs, more about digital editing (i have a basic knowledge of photoshop), how to start a photography business and basically just how to take better photos. I know nothing about portrait/wedding photography but that is what I would really like to do (with a bit of landscape and wildlife on the side!!).

Do you think this course is worth the money? Any advice you can offer would be great. Thanks.