User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Where to buy a 2nd hand Canon 5D or 5DII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to buy a 2nd hand Canon 5D or 5DII

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website that deals with used camera equipment. I really want a 5D but the price of a new one is prohibitive so I've decided to go down the second hand path. Any direction would be appreciated
    Canon 50D, Canon 10-22, Canon 85 f/1.8, Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Canon 70-200 f/4 L, Canon 1.4x II extender & Wonderful 50L dry cabinet to house all of the above!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I dont really like supproting them I bought a second hand 5D at Paxtons in Sydney in June. I have also seen them at FotoReisel from time to time. Usually priced between $1500-1900 (expect to pay more than ebay but with more peace of mind).

It was expensivish (even after I talked them down $500) but they gave me a 12mth refund warranty and it was in perfect condition and one of the last ones made. Make sure you know about the serial number to manufacture year. I had given up finding one in good order until then and was about to buy the mark II but am happy with the classic.
    Check out my new site - www.wattsgallery.com - feedback welcome

Gear - Canon 5D, 40D, 10-22, 24-70 2.8L, 200 2.8L, 50 1.8, 430EXII

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renae, one of the site advertisers here is http://www.cameramarket.com.au/ . Have a wander around there.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.