See HERE to get it.. but be warned!!!!

Apparently there is now an issue with using some Picture Controls on non Picture COntrol capable cameras.

Andrew are 'ya listening!!!!

apparently if you have NEF's saved that have been edited with any of the D2x mode Picture Controls on the image, the Picture Control edit is no longer seen by CNX2 v225!
The NEF is ok, but you lose the D2x mode Picture Control.

Have no idea as to why they'd do that.

Just had a quick squizz, and you now no longer get the option to use a D2x mode on older cameras(and I think from Nikon's release notes, nor with the D3100??? )

I think the bottom line is that if the camera is older or lower in the range, then the D2x camera mode is not usable.
I tried it on my D70s and it's no longer an option.

Mind you, you can still use a 'mock' D2x mode on the older cameras tho!

you simply create copies of the D2xmodes via the Picture Control Utility, save it with a name that describes it correctly eg. I]D2x MODE Ia[/I] .. and (ab)use it to your hearts content

Apart form that, I think there may be some speed improvements to the software, but this is now impossible for me to measure.
CNX2 on my current system, with fast hdd's is lightning quick.
Everything just happens instantly, and it's impossible for me to see any speed improvements.

best quality NR did seem to process a little more quickly for me in this 2.2.5 version, but then again it was amazingly quick after the two new hdd upgrades anyhow.

There are no new features with v2.2.5 ... simply a few performance/tweak upgrades and support for the D3100.

if you have images saved with D2x Mode Picture Controls.. be warned.
Don't do the upgrade until you sort through the images saved with the Picture Controls, and edit them with a new user created D2x mode Picture Control.

I suspect that this may be an inevitable and foregone conclusion.
I doubt that future Nikon software will allow the reversal of this D2x mode issue, unless there are enough complaints from those that use it.

NOTE: if you use CNX2(and I suspect VNX2 as well now), and you have a modern Picture Control compliant camera there is no issue with using, or having used, D2x Mode Picture Controls. They still work(if you have them installed) and will be recognized with images edited in that manner.. it's only the older non Picture Control capable cameras that are now the problem.