User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheep prints

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have come across this situation, not with BigW but with Harvey Norman. I use two Harvey Normans. One that is a tad closer started getting dark. She swore black and blue I needed to calibrate my monitor. Yes I might and never had it done BUT I go to the store that's in the different direction a tad further away and I walk out a happy chappy. Spot on what I see on my monitor. So what do you do. Calibrate or go to the one further away. I'll take the later.
    Thanks for looking....Cheers,
    Julie-Anne / Julie / Jules / Julesy / JAS

MY ..... MY BLOG..... Feel free to look.
    Canon 40D / 24-105mm L IS / 70-200mm L IS / 75-300mm / 50mm 1.8 / Sigma 10-20mm / Manfrotto tripod / Bits and pieces to fill the bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Digital Works for my printing. I can pretty much guess how my prints will turn out because I've had a bunch of stuff done through them and they are always consistent. If you can't really calibrate your monitor, choose a single place for prints, get a bunch of prints done and adjust your images using those prints as a colour guide. Then you should be able to get what you expect, more or less.
    [- Instagram -]

Nikon Slave... (D90 & D300S)
    -- CCs extremely welcome, further editing of my photos is not. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12