Just got this the other day from a shop in Singapore. It is termed the "Digital Holga" for the same reason as the film based one one little plastic toy camera.

First impression: Very light, compact, fiddly controls, plastic-ee and it is pocketable. Very easily modified and you can even play around with different lenses if you know how to take it apart and stick a diana lens on it. It is cheap, so you do not have to worry about breaking it, or even messing it up if you take it apart. There are many modification techniques out there, and all you need is to google them up. Basically, this tiny toy is built to have fun, and make photography fun

Specifications: Shoots at 5MP but interpolates to 12MP. No it does not shoot RAW (but who the heck cares? It is a toy). If you want to take this camera seriously, you will be sorely disappointed. There is a viewfinder, but does not "sync" with the picture taken. Basically it is put there for show. Lens is fixed at 40-ish mm plastic lens. Flash??? Who needs one? So shoot with this during the day time. There is a small screen behind, but forget about high resolution. The camera does not have a shutter technically, so it takes photos by a "scanning process" on the sensor. Hence you can take some fancy wobbly looking effects with it. Takes on SDHC and SD cards So happy shooting!

What amazes me about this tiny little fella is it's in-built photo editing software. Yes it does in-camera editing. There are a few different kinds of art filters in here which you can "cross-process" your taken shots in-camera. Bye bye photoshop.

I shot a few shots taken with it,... will post more up soon.

The shots:
The in-camera "cross process" effect.
Simulating cross-processed film, applied a mix of in-camera art filter effects. Contrast > Cool > Warm > Warm > Sunset.

Shot with a modification of a black donut shaped card "fitted" under the lens.

Bring down the EV to -1, the colours automatically become a little more punchy that usual

Great for street shooting too

Conclusion: Is it a digital holga? Well almost. I will still keep the one I have.