User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: "UFO over Currumbin"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"UFO over Currumbin"

Oh well !! Here goes my credibility , Was doing a Sunrise shoot at Currumbin, And this came from the west and passed over me and dissappeared over the Horizon, From my Exif data and the shots I took it was visable for 3 mins , This was the object that was seen from Canberra to the Sunshine coast and out West of Qld , The Local paper did a story on it , I thought it would be on page 12 or something , Not the Bloody front page and page three After seeing the Contrail photos I thought I would share , The reason it is blurry is cause I was set up for Sunrise , I had Mirror lockup on Plus grad filters , I was;nt ready at 6.00am in the morning for a UFO shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only did you get your photo on the front page but a photo of YOU on the front page also!! Congrats on both accounts William
    Cheers, Keith
    Sony A300, Tamron 70-200 2.8, Kenko 2x Teleconverter, Tamron 17-50 2.8, Sony 50 1.4, Strobes - Sony F42AM x 2, radio triggers, plus some studio gear.

www.keithsmithphotography.com.au | flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Bill, great capture that! You never know what the day is going to serve up. I was down at South Golden Beach on Friday and there was a mother and calf humpback playing a few hundred metres offshore, never had my camera and I didn't think the iphone would do it justice.
    Andrew

Mostly Canon gear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proves how gullible the tweed daily news is
    Canon EOS 40d: DXO Optics Pro 6: Lightroom 3 :Photoshop CS5
    Flickr Photostream