User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Photography Ideas In Hervey Bay?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photography Ideas In Hervey Bay?

Hi everyone!

My name is Will and I'm heading up to Hervey Bay in a couple of weeks with my girlfriend. I'm a bit of an amateur hobby photographer and just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some good shots on the drive to or at Hervey Bay?

We're doing a whale watching tour up there so we'll do the obligatory whale shoot. If anyone has any local tips it'll be much appreciated

Cheers,
    Will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Will, Mate Urangan Pier in the early morn is great , Especially if there is a fog , Which there usually is , Pt Vernon up the Northern end of Hervey Bay near Pialba , Great Sunsets over water , Supposedly the only place on the East Coast where this happens , Because of the coast line , Also has great rock formations , The Marina , The Esplanade, Where there is trees going out of the ocean , Heaps to keep you busy snapping away - Cheers Bill
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to AP, looks Like Will has given you some choice places to consider. Hope we get to see you joining in on the forums soon with some photos.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Bill.... Thanks for the tips mate! I'll be taking your advice on Point Vernon... sounds like a great spot to get some really nice sunset shots

Definitely keen to put some photos up and get some advice... there are some really talented people on this forum and some of the photos are simply amazing!!!