Hi All,

Just starting out in photography and wondering if anyone here can offer some good advice on which Canon DSLR to begin with...

- I see theres lots of models which im not sure about (and all those specs!) so really just want someone who knows to tell me which one they think is the best model for my $.
- I want to take shots of all sorts; fish in my tank, travel pics, fishing & boating, sunsets, plants, etc
- One main problem with my crappy pos camera has been pics taken in low light conditions especially if movement (ballroom dancing & fish tanks) so would like one thats good at that.

I have a budget of about $800 for my starter package.. body & lens (or twin kit? ive seen)

I am interested in buying specialized lenses & stuff once i know what im talking about & had more experience. But right now really need to find a good body/lens to start off with!

Im a bit of a bargain hunter (own a sec hd shop) and get right into the technicalities of my (many) hobby's so dont want something thats too basic or too expensive!

Your advice would be appreciated!