Yeap, as the title suggests, another pick your brains on which lens thread!

I've narrowed it down to 2 ...no 3, possibilities. They are all the world famous nifty fifties.
The reason for this type is, I want to take indoor pics of my youngin' without the use of a flash. I want a natural shot in ambient light without the blown out light of the flash. In order to achieve this I need a big aperture, yeah. Therefore my choices come down to these....

i. Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D ...round abouts $150.

ii. Nikon Lens AF 50mm f/1.4D $350

iii. Nikon Lens AF-S 50mm F/1.4G $550 (these are quick internet prices assuming they're all greys)

Now apart from price and my inexperience, oh and one less stop on no. i, I can't seem to split 'em
Info tells me to go for the lowest/biggest f stop. Okay done! but is it that much of a great difference? I mean, I don't care, I'm planning on keeping this for a good while...not just a year or so. Therefore I'm content in spending the extra to achieve more flexibility as I get more o'fay for a better term, down the track.
Also, they're info states these are a very versatile lens to have in your armoury. From portraiture, night photography to snap shots...right down my ally.

So, what would you get? ...and I haven't even considered aftermarkets yet

I appreciate your input greatly

P.S. using it on a D90.