User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  8

Thread: Welcome : Cameramarket : to the Ausphotography advertisers

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome : Cameramarket : to the Ausphotography advertisers

I would like to welcome Cameramarket to the Ausphotography site advertisers.

Cameramarket is the place to buy and sell camera gear in Australia.
    Recently launched, cameramarket provides a niche for those looking for photographic gear, without having to wade through pages of irrelevant products.

Ausphotography member kmaisch is the owner of cameramarket.

Now you have an alternative to the big auction sites.

"It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! Welcome!
    Call me Roo......
    Nikon D300s, Nikon 35mm 1.8 DX, Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Af-S, Nikon 18-200mm VR, Nikon 70-200VRII 2.8, Sigma 105 Macro, Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM, Tokina 12-24mm, Sb-600, D50, Nikon 1.7 T/C, Gitzo CF Monopod

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser kmaisch's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone,

I hope you will all find Camera Market a useful resource for selling any old gear you might have (or buying gear!). I've launched the site few days ago and have just started to promote it amongst the photographic community.

Basic ads on Camera Market can be submitted free of charge. Or as an introductory offer, I'd like to offer all Ausphotography forum members a 50% discount on Feature Ads (normally $10 each). Feature Ads are shown randomly on the front page, appear highlighted and rate higher in search results or when browsing through ads.

When you register, use the Club Code ausphotography50. This will reduce the Feature Ad price to just $5 when completing a Feature Ad listing. If you have already registered on Camera Market, you can enter the Club Code by clicking Edit Profile on the My Account page.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask

Cheers,
    Kim
    Last edited by kmaisch; 10-07-2010 at 10:24am.
    Free Camera Classifieds » http://www.cameramarket.com.au | Photography » http://www.kmaisch.com

50% Discount for Camera Market Feature Ads - use Club Code ausphotography50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! I seem to be having issues accessing the site this morning. It's my first attempt and I'm at work so it's not necessarily issues at your end

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ravag3. Looks like it was down for an hour or so - but is back up and running now
    Kim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not working . . . .

I'd love to list my lens with you.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    It's not working . . . .

I'd love to list my lens with you.
    I have sent Kim a message about this Odille.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they got very busy with AP people going to have a look! I'll keep trying, I've been looking for something like this. I'd far rather sell & buy on a dedicated camera site than on ebay.

OK, it's working now and I have registered, I assume (hate that word) they email me a password? It just pops you back to the login screen and asks for a password but I was not asked to enter one in the registration process.

Anyway, I'll wait and see. I have put a link on my blog and a small post for it too, great idea, I do hope it takes off.
    Last edited by Analog6; 12-07-2010 at 2:31pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like my web host was having a few dramas... all services are restored now though I am told. Bad timing with website launch.

Analog6 - yep, a password gets email through. Shoot me a message if the email hasn't come through and I'll fix it up for you.

Cheers,
    Kim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim, nothing so far, and yes, I did think to check the junk! If you can just set it to password, and I'll make a note to myself to go and change it.