I am looking to purchase filters for landscape photography for an overseas trip and I wanted to get some advice from the group.
Filter size is 77mm for my lenses and one of my lenses that I will be using is a EFS 10-22
I am looking at getting the following
1. Circular Polarizer
2. Neutral Density - for waterfalls
3. Neutral Density Grad - for sunset/rises
- Do I go for 4x4 or 4x6 sizes for the NDs
- For the NDs I already have the cheap ebay holders (Cokin P-Series), will this work if I get lets say the singh-ray filters
- What strengts of the NDs (2,4.. ets stop) and Grad NDs (2,4.. ets stop) should I go for
- for the Grad ND I am looking at getting the Hard version since I am main looking at taking sunrise/sets will this be ok
- Which is a good brand of filters to buy, I am an advocate of buy once and I have heard of certain brands having colour casts
- Any reputable web sites to get the above?
A bit longwinded, but thanks for reading through and giving your input.