User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: City Software

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

City Software

Just thought I would let other know that City Software are great!. We ordered (hubby & I) Adobe Illustrator (for his business) friday, arrived today. I had previous rang and spoke to them about the product wanting to be sure it was a fully packaged product - which it is.
    Really great phone service too!
    Rachel
    Canon 50D/ 5DMK2; 24-70 f2.8L; 18-200 IS (kit); 50 f1.8 II; Sigma 10-20; 430 EXII; Lowepro bags; plus other accessories
    LR3, CS5 & PSE6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 ... I bought my copy of Lightroom and Photoshop, and my Wacom Intuos 4 tablet from them. Highly recommended
    Hi Im Darren

www.darrengrayphotography.com

SONY A850 (FF)] + GRIP | SONY A350 (APS-C) + GRIP | SONY NEX-5 +16 2.8 + 18-55 E-MOUNT LENSES | CZ 85 1.4 | 50 1.4 | 28-75 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 | 2 x 42AMs | 24" imac | LR | CS4 | + loads of other junk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Bought my photoshop and lightroom from these guys, fantastic service and price.
    John
    Nikon D800, D700, Nikkor 14-24 F2.8, 24-70mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8D, 70-200mm F2.8 VRII, Manfrotto 190XB with Q5 PM Head,
    SB-900,600, portable strobist setup & Editing on an Alienware M14x with LR4 and CS5 and a Samsung XL2370 Monitor.

Stormchasing isn't a hobby...its an obsession.
    For my gallery and photography: www.emanatephotography.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just upgraded my Lightroom to 3 from them Great service and really quick usually next day to regional areas as well.
    Jeff - Jeff D Photography
    Canon -
    http://jeffdphoto.ifp3.com/
    www.jeffdphotography.com.au

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback on a site advertiser. Remember for AP to get the benefit of commission, when you buy you have to click through from Ausphotography, using the Banner Ads, or the Site Advertisers page.

"It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been buying from city software for a while now, good to see them support Aus photography
    A Camera, A Battery Grip, An Everyday Lens with a UV Filter, A Zoom Lens with a UV filter, A Prime Lens with a UV Filter, A bag, A computer, A Laptop, 2 Memory cards, a remote shutter release cable, Windows picture and fax viewer, Microsoft Office picture manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on a site advertiser. Remember for AP to get the benefit of commission, when you buy you have to click through from Ausphotography, using the Banner Ads, or the Site Advertisers page.

made all three of my buys through the banner mate ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a Lexar UDMA USB card reader, didnt notice that product not in stock, I paid through Paypal and just realise from invoice that its on order. I sent an email asking the ETA on item, they said about 2 weeks. Contact them back asking if I can cancel the order, and no problem at all, few days later got email from paypal credit returned.