Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: What do you think Canon 50d kit

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think Canon 50d kit

I have just purchased the Canon 50d with a Sigma 18mm-50mm lens as well as the Canon 100mm for macro ,my question is what do you think of this set up still confused as what tripod to get .
    Cheers

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great camera! The 100mm macro is a very good, very sharp lens. This would be a great macro setup and a set of extension tubes and flash further down the track would also be an asset for the macro stuff. The 18-50mm was the first lens I had, I liked it at the time and got some wonderful images but eventually I outgrew it. Normally we see these sort of questions asked before the purchase of a kit but you won't be dissapointed. My question is though, what do you think of the setup?
    Critique and comments welcomed on my images!

www.philrettkephotography.com
    http://www.flickr.com/philrettke

Canon EOS 5D MKII x 2 | Ef 70-200mm f2.8L IS II USM | Ef 16-35mm f2.8L II | Ef 180mm f/3.5L macro | Ef 24-70mm f/2.8L | Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended | Digital Photo Professional | Photomatix Pro 3 | Adobe Lightroom 2.3

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow i loved your pics im very very new so i havent had the chance to to take many pics but im so excited about creating great images your pics are stuff i dream about .

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good! I started out with a canon 18-55 kit lens ( still using it too ) you won't be disappointed, I LOVE my 50D!
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by britinozz View Post
    Wow i loved your pics im very very new so i havent had the chance to to take many pics but im so excited about creating great images your pics are stuff i dream about .
    Thankyou! You have some great gear to start with and with all the info in the New to Photography section should get you well on the way. If you need any help just ask and someone will help. Keep an eye on the QLD meetup section as there is something on almost every weekend. Good luck and look forward to seeing some of your images