Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compact Camera Point & Shoot upgrade:::

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, it's me again... heard they've discontinued the Canon S90... kinda disappointed coz I was looking forward to buying it but found out the shops didn't stock them anymore. Now looking for a new one or should I just wait? I'm thinking just get my Nikon D90 right away instead (thanks ATO for the refund)....

help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysith View Post
    Hi, it's me again... heard they've discontinued the Canon S90... kinda disappointed coz I was looking forward to buying it but found out the shops didn't stock them anymore. Now looking for a new one or should I just wait? I'm thinking just get my Nikon D90 right away instead (thanks ATO for the refund)....

help!
    Have a look on eBay, they are going quite cheap and few people is selling the S90 to buy the S95.

Ciao
    Marco
    Canon AT-1, G11, EOS 650, EOS 5, EOS 50D and lenses
    Rolleiflex SL35 and lenses
    Yashica Mat 124 G and lens adapters
    Zorki 4
    Olympus XA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, can anyone suggest a good compact camera to use for everyday photography? Preferably something good for taking photos of sights, landscapes etc.

I've been using a canon ixus60 for years now and am looking for an upgrade. Prior to that, I owned a Sony DSCP something (forgot now).

I've briefly used a Nikon D60 for 4 months before returning it to the seller. I'm just waiting for the D90 or the Canon EOS50D to go down in price before I buy them.

Sooooooooo.... I'm just after an upgrade to my beloved Canon p&s camera. As far as I'm aware, you can't take landscape pics on the canon p&s? Or do I need those wide lens cameras?

Any advice would be good. Thanks
    My wife has just bought a Canon G11 p+S and it takes great photos.

richie

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... As far as I'm aware, you can't take landscape pics on the canon p&s? Or do I need those wide lens cameras?

Any advice would be good. Thanks
    Hi ladysith. By all means, look for a DSLR, but on this point you would be pleased to know that you certainly can take landscape pics with a P+S. Is there something that doesn't work right when you try them?
    Am.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12