I posted this info on another thread & thought that it would be good to post as a new thread. I have been researching some form of security for my Flipside 400. I came up with a professional photographers review of what he uses when travelling around the world. It is not absolutely secure but better than nothing, & it does provide a fairly strong hinderance to ppl wanting to steal your bag with our precious stuff in it.

I figured I can securely fix my bag to something at work & no one can just walk off with it (that's if they figured what was in the bag). I can also fix it to the car seat leg if I have to leave it in the car for some reason & it would be very difficult for a smash & grab.

This photographer indicated that he fixes his bag to something in his hotel room if he needs to (like secure plumbing etc) & so far it has never been stolen. To try to pinch it quickly would be difficult, one would need a pair of strong wire cutters, & just happen to have a pair on person at the time.

For ppl in Perth I have discovered this place has them if they want to check them out.

I would be interested to know if anyone has purchased an exomesh & uses it & what they think about it.