Thread: Balancing flash with ambient

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    JM Tran, somehow I think you missed the whole point of Desmond's post ( did you read it or just look at the pictures? ) as it was purely about the relationship that shutter speed plays when photographing with an ambient light source that you want to balance or complement with flash output.
    In the clear concise and detailed post, Desmond has presented facts and a very clearly illustrated examples, not just a quick patch up of how to make the image "better".
    Yes your post has summarised some of the points and purely repeated others that Desmond took the time to post in detail to help people have a little more thorough understanding of the topic instead of a few lines that may not educate those that haven't had a great deal of experiencing flash use.
    No I did get the point of his post thank you very much, and I wanted to summarize it in 1 simple sentence, and further elaborate on it. That is all. Lets not jump to assumptions here. Last time I checked this great forum is about sharing knowledge and information and personal experiences and I am merely doing that for those who wish to know more, or something relating to it. Would you or do you have something to share to the use of flash and ambience too, besides trying to find faults in my original post? That would be greatly helpful.
    Last edited by JM Tran; 25-04-2011 at 12:17am.