User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blogging - what do you use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started with Wordpress about a year ago. I left if quickly, thinking that it had limited use for a photographer, and went with a different blogging software.
    Well, almost a year later, and Ive realised the error of my ways.
    Wordpress is mature, very configurable and will help you get found on the net.
    I wasted a lot of time with a sub standard blogging solution just cause it had a few neat things like Exif data. So yeah, +1 for wordpress. I have also figured it so it looks like the rest of my site. Its not hard.
    Sean

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, another presser of words here, it is great and easy to use and has a lot of great themes (skins) suited to Photography.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wordpress for me too, I have helped a few friends set blogs up for a wide range of hobby interests and it seems to meet most needs simply, and has a good range of themes.
    I have this silly idea, that I should actually go and take photos with all this photography gear I have already accumulated, before I collect any more!

See some of my photos here.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/David...5888662?ref=hl
    And my very randomly updated blog.
    http://davidarnold.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12