Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gear Lists

I decided to start a Gear List thread so I can link to it in my signature, rather than have all that guff at the bottom. I got the idea from the POTN site. I searched and had a good lokk on here and couldn't find this facility, so I do hope it was not here already!

Feel free to add yours, you link it as below.

Notice in the upper right hand corner of this post there is a number one ( #1 )
    This is the hyper link to this specific post. Next post in the thread has. . . you guessed it . . a number 2, and so on.

SO . . Make your own nice Gear Link post and add it to this thread. Once it has a post number, mine is #2, then copy the link embedded in YOUR POST NUMBER by right clicking / Ctrl click for Mac on the number and selecting "copy link location" (or whatever appropriate term depending on your browser) to link directly to your own post in this thread. Do not use the number is THIS post, use the number in YOUR POST.

You then go to your signature via the UserCP, add the words "Gear List" or "Equipment" or "My Brag List" or "My Stuff" whatever you want to call it, double click on it, open the little link icon (the globe with the chain link in the format post area) and paste this in there.

Voila! You have a gear list link in your signature.

Then when you click on the Gear Link in your post, or when anyone else does, they'll jump to YOUR post in this thread! You can include as much or as little info as you want. Some people on POTN out 'former gear', afraid I haven't gone that far, just my current stuff, maybe I'll add that one day.
    Last edited by Analog6; 24-04-2010 at 5:53am.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||