Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Flickr Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flickr Help

Hi all,

I bit of Flickr help if I may. I hope I've posted this in the right forum.

Anyway, I've uploaded a few (basic) photos to Flickr, nothing special. Now if I go to my page and click on the first pic, it loads, but the 'browse' bar on the side indicates I'm at the last photo and I need to browse backwards to see the other pics.

I thought it was because they were shown alphabetically backwards, but now I realise its because of the order they were downloaded. But it seems odd the last one downloaded is considered the last in the group, yet shows first in the thumbnails and is obviously the first you would click on on the page. Is there a way I can re-sort? I can't seem to find it. Confused.
    Have: Nikon D90; Tamron 17-50mm 2.8; Tokina 50-135mm 2.8; Tamron 18-270 'alphabet' lens; Nikkor 50mm 1.8; 1x Nikon SB-600; 3x Yongnuo YN560 flash, 1x Yongnuo YN465 flash.

Want: Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro;

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is but it depends on whether youa r elooking at the photostream or the set.

You need to rearrange them in Sets or collections as Photostream is just what you have uploaded.

Roo
    Call me Roo......
    Nikon D300s, Nikon 35mm 1.8 DX, Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Af-S, Nikon 18-200mm VR, Nikon 70-200VRII 2.8, Sigma 105 Macro, Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM, Tokina 12-24mm, Sb-600, D50, Nikon 1.7 T/C, Gitzo CF Monopod

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a legend. That makes perfect sense. I saw the 'sets' feature but I thought the Photostream could work for me, obviously it won't.

Thanks heaps.

Edit: Created a set and it works as I wish.
    Last edited by abitfishy; 19-04-2010 at 2:55pm.