Ok, I really need someone's help with this - driving me crazy tonight to try and work it out.

I have only just started using LR to download RAW files and catalogue. Then transfer to PS for processing, sometimes I have worked with the files in LR too. My previous processing was to pull RAW files down with canon RAW program (that came with camera) and work with tiffs in PS.

In one of my recent posts (Samuel) this week I stated I thought my colours where off, which they appear to be with 2 comments on them been tinged a little green, I then compared with my laptop to husbands and they are .

I then decide to look at the first image from the above post in my worked & saved tiff and web jpg. Putting them side by side on my laptop I can see the green tinge in jpg but not tiff??
Please explain why there would be a difference someone? ....

Comparing this photo with another one from Jan that I took of my daughter there is no difference between the jpg & tiff files, which is the way it should be.

I have changed my camera setting to Adobe RGB colour profile between the Jan and Mar photos, would this affect the PP?

If I run PS to adjust colour & levels auto it goes green all over, I know this is not the correct thing to do, ... I was just trying to work our what the hell was going on!

What profile should I using on camera and PP?

I spend ages tonight trying to find and answer which I haven't been able to achieve.

Any advice please would be really helpful! this is driving my crazy.

Thanks in advanced. Rachel