I am doing a double major at University again, and the backpack i have now is buggered so to speak. the straps have gone and its no longer ergonomic, yet it fits everything i need.
I have gone wandering, and gallivanting across the internet to find the ideal back which would be able to do the following:-
- Able to store a rangefinder with a pancake lens(135.5(W) x 81(H) x 63.5(D) mm)
- Bonus if it could store a Nikon D200 + 24-70mm lens
- Archos 5, or even an Applie iPod, I might consider getting one if it deisgned a compartment just for Apple media players.
- 3-4x books being around 2-5inch thick.
- 2x A4 notepads
- Lunch box[parameters: 260(W) 260(H) x 105(D) mm]
- Coffee flask
- space for laptop. (I have a netbook i take with me though.)
I have checked out crumpler, and don't like their bags, they aren't ergonomically for what I need, I have become very wary of ergonomics, since I'm already having spine issues at 20 years. I have a Primus AW which is very comfortable, but is only okay for camera gear,so i might sell that off soon as its too bulky for my liking. I am considering selling it, and probably just getting the minimus instead for what I would use it for.
If you guys have any ideas, or what your children use for college or school, or if you have something, or any suggestion, please let me know.
thanks for viewing.