Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Just learning would like some feedback on pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just learning would like some feedback on pics

Hey Guys

I just introduced myself on this forum before here - http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...ad.php?t=54088

I just recently started learning digital photography i have taken some pics recently and was hoping if anyone wanted to take a look and let me know what I could do better and what i can work on.

I have only had the camera a week or so so please be nice but I will value any feedback you take the time to give me.

You can view my photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/aussiebrent

Cheers

Brent

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though I am on authority on this - I think the NTP section is for purposes other than critique.

Try posting one or just a few images. Readers and critiques will prefer to see a single image, a comparison or a series for purposes of crit. I want to see more of you images, but honestly, haven't the time to review exactly what I do like about 2 pages or similar images.

cheers.
    "Nature photography is about choosing a location, crawling through dirt, being bitten by insects and occasionally taking a great image". - Wayne Eddy.

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7D, 17-40mm f/4L,
    24-105mm f/4L
    + Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS +400mm f/5.6L + Canon 1.4xTC + Canon 100 EF f2.8 USM + 430-EX

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, you cannot ask for critique in the NTP. Please post in the relevant members photos forums. Also members will comment more if you include your photos in the thread, rather than just a link.

Have a look here, on how to link your photos into your thread from Flickr

*thread closed*
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography