Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Photography Newbie with a Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photography Newbie with a Question

Hello all...

I am currently working my way through the self-study guide posted here. Its well written and very helpful in getting my head around topics that normally make my eyes glaze over.

I'd like to post my images as I work through each lesson - but I'm not sure in which forum I should place them for critique|guidance.

Cheers,
    ~meglet~
    1. am wanting to learn, please feel free to rework my photos
    2. Please feel free to rework my photos, but give me step-by-step instructions on what you did, so I can learn

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi meglet. Look under the "Forum" tab on each page. Here's the direct link http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/index.php. Am.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, you post them in the relevant members photos forum. We did not create a new to photography photo forum for a reason. We did not want new members being isolated away in their own section of the site. So we made the decision at the outset that those members new to photography should post their photos along with all other members.

So find the right forum, post away, tell the members that you are new to photography and want to learn, and you will get great advice. Looking forward to seeing your photos.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography