User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Turn your DSLR into a view camera!

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turn your DSLR into a view camera!

Have a look at this fantastic bit of kit for DSLR users – well, Canon & Nikon at the moment.

And you can use a combination of Rodenstock Rodagon lenses, as well as some standard medium format camera lenses including those for Hasselblad V, Mamiya and Pentax 645, newly designed digital lenses by Rodenstock and Schneider and most large format lenses.

What a marveloous idea, especially for those who do a lot of macro/architectural work.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Odille

Absolutely love it ~ it brings back memories from my RMIT photography days where I learned that "while 35mm was versatile, it wasn't the antz pantz the advertisers made it out to be"

Tho - I'd hate to think what $$ goes with the stuff

Regards, Phil
    Of all the stuff in a busy photographers kitbag, the ability to see photographically is the most important
    google me at Travelling School of Photography
    images.: flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is great...... takes your digital to another level

...... the second hand cost of the lens that are listed will only increase in price

...... I will get one if the price is reasonable....... if only for macro and control of DOF

EDIT: here is one on the B&H site http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ew_Camera.html
    very different to one you have displayed...... maybe a new model
    Last edited by Big Pix; 02-04-2010 at 9:19am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how good would that be....I want one.....it`s all your fault Odille....
    Graeme
    "May the good Lord look down and smile upon your face"......Norman Gunston___________________________________________________
    Nikon: D7000, D80, 12-24 f4, 17-55 f2.8, 18-135, 70-300VR, 35f2, SB 400, SB 600, TC-201 2x converter. Tamron: 90 macro 2.8 Kenko ext. tubes. Photoshop CS2.

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graeme - No, no, you have to blame Australian Photography magazine, my April copy came and there it was! And bixpix, it was the latest edition so maybe the B&H one is an earlier one. I knew it would be pricey, but I do have some old C and CFi blad lenses. . . . .