Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xatnep View Post
    Thanks to all with the advice.
    Garry the bonus there is I don't have to wait until June to buy as there is no GST to claim on the travellers rebate scheme!
    Wow Kym, that's quite a lens collection you got there. Obviously you rate the Sigma and Tamron lenses highly?

JM Tran, the Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5 sounds like a nice lens, Unfortunately B&H have nil stock at the moment.

why would u need to buy at B&H for anyway? Local retailers have it in droves, if you want to price match, call up CR Kennedy and tell them to price match the Sigma 17-70 to B&H pricing, and they will match it as per their policy. CR Kennedy is the official distributor of Sigma in Australia.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Tran View Post
    why would u need to buy at B&H for anyway? Local retailers have it in droves, if you want to price match, call up CR Kennedy and tell them to price match the Sigma 17-70 to B&H pricing, and they will match it as per their policy. CR Kennedy is the official distributor of Sigma in Australia.
    For sure JM, it was only that the K-x,18-55, 55-300 kit is not available here. I don't think that kit would best suit me. I have found a Melbourne retailer that will do a K-x + sigma 17-70 for $899 or a K-x + Sigma 18-200 for $959.
    So far the 17-70 gets the thumbs up, anyone travelled with a sigma 18-200 on a K-x?