Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Puppy :(

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True Andrew wouldn't be nice

Well Jet's back to his usual thieving self and so far this morning has stolen shoes, clothes and other toys .... be good in a way when can stay outside again lol He also ripped up EJ's fairy wings - she was very upset
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Ausphotography Regular Jeanette's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww poor darling .. huge hugs and warm fuzzies for Jet... i just adore my pets.. dog 2 cats 11 chickens horse ......... my Bailey ( chocolate lab ) is a mature lady now and blind ... and just soooo beautiful

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jeanette yeah he wasnt a happy pup yesterday at all - Is good seeing him back to his normal self today - well good in ways though not good as in the chewing and destruction lol

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I'd update this - has spent most of the day outside today with his groovy footwear - only had one come off a couple of times - he hates them on but ah well till those bandages come off he can't get them wet ... Is chasing balls and playing with our other dog - so pretty much back to his usual self

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good move!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miaow View Post
    Richard he seems ok now hes asleep

Wulfy - i think may have been the anestheic with the eyes - only that left was like that was really weird - the red was the membranes under the eyeball - eye focus was everywhere at the time - he threw up not long after it and then he was suddenly fine - they did say if ate he could throw up and he ate what they said (1/2 normal meal) and yep it went everywhere :/
    Don't know too much about the de-sexing but the dew-claw removal is probably the best move you will ever make on his behalf, especially if you live in a semi-rural area. I know a couple of old guys who lost dogs to a slow and agonizing death when their dogs became entangled in netting fences when they were trying to jump them
    The worst part is that the owners had no idea where the dogs were untill someone found their remains some days later....very sad indeed!
    Richard
    I've been wrong before!! Happy to have constructive criticism though.Gear used Canon 50D, 7D & 5DMkII plus expensive things hanging off their fronts and of course a "nifty fifty".

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch on the dogs caught in the fences
    Yeah these 2 dewies were hanging out to the side a bit and could easily have caught up in things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12