User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Elinc' Dlite4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elinc' Dlite4

Ok so I wanna slowly build some gear slowly and need some studio flash gear,
    used for pics of ppl in costume usualy just the one with a background we already have and a warehouse with occassional (weather depending) available light thru skylights,
    soooo, Im looking at Elincs D-Lite4 system seems ok esp with the newer version and the built in slyport triggering system, I have a v4 cactus sitting idly in abox but no idea if thats compatible, Im running EOS 450D at present and wifeys looking at a 7D and she takes my 450D...
    Someone talk me out of it? Or its a not bad bit of gear to start with, Ive used Elincs about 14 yrs ago, not idea the model or power they were traded with a mate that got out of business and took off overseas, stupidly I sold them when I did a similar thing.

Recommendations for the D4 kit?

thanks in advance

Grem

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the D-lite 4's and am very happy with them....I trigger them with skyports but I am pretty sure the cactus triggers will work.
    Cheers, Lani.
    Bodies: Nikon D700, D300 Primes: Nikon 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4G, 105mm VR 2.8, 300mm f4. Zooms: Nikon 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200VR II 2.8, Sigma 10-20mm Processing: Photoshop CS5 extended, LR 3.2.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rang one place today the new version has skyport recv built in, they still only have the prev version, any site sponsors have the new version with skyport as the shop i called today was unsure if acactus v4's would trigger?

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One day I'll take some serious photos, just not today
    Canon 50D | 450D Gripped | 50mm 1.8| 18-55 | 100-300 | Tamron 17-50 f2.8 | 85mm f1.8 | Manfrotto Tripod | Studio Flashies | 430EX | Loads of useless gadgets | All this gear and still no idea.....