Well Sydneysiders we now have a calendar of events starting to happen.

Amphot and I have started putting in events for the year. Some events do run over a few days which gives members the opportunity to go on another day, either by themselves or with other members if they can't make it on the specified meeting date.
We are trying to cover all genres of photography to make our shoots many and varied - some may appeal to you and some may not.
I will endeavour to try and include information about the venue, e.g Cafe available, photo opportunities, meeting time and place, etc.

The calendar can be found here:
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...r=2010&do=&c=2

Unfortunately at this stage we cannot format the text to distinguish between Sydney and NSW meets. NSW is the first state to have this calendar and it is on a trial basis at the moment. If all goes well Kym may be able to set one up for each state and we may be able to have different coloured text for different groups within the state calendar. It's all very exciting.

While Amphot and I will be deciding on meeting times and places, if members have better knowledge and would like to offer up some better suggestions, please do so by a PM to either one of us (this should avoid having multiple posts in the NSW Meet forum)

As you can see our next meet will be at Rookwood Cemetary - time and place to be decided yet as I need to make a few enquiries and to see if permission is required.

I hope that you all will find this a useful tool in your photographic life!