User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Acer Z5710 - all in one PC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acer Z5710 - all in one PC

I need to upgrade my 6 year old PC, this time to keep up with my camera (Canon 7D) I am thinking about the Acer all in one Touch screen Z5710 with a Quad core I7, 8Gb ram, 2Tb Hdd, 23" touch screen monitor. It looks nice and the main reason for the upgrade is to run PS CS5 and my D7, does anyone have any experience of this model they can share with me?

Cheers - john
    My Goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you got a link so we can check the specs against pricing?

Personally, when it comes to a desktop/tower PC, I've always preferred to build my own so I can choose exactly what I need/want to have in it.
    Nick T.

Canon EOS 60D; Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM; Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM; Canon "Nifty Fifty" 50mm F/1.8 II; Canon 100mm f/2.8 IS USM Macro; 2x Sigma EF-530DG Super flashes; Manfrotto 190XProB + 804CR2

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nick thanks for your reply - have looked further at the specs and the video card is not ideal i think.

I used to build my own too, but working all day in IT it's the last thing i want to do when i get home these days, I think a modern PC should be as easy to work as a toaster - put bread in and get toast out - i don't want to have to understand how it works or fiddle with it it's just a tool.

Cheers - John

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would get a separate monitor with better colour accuracy if u are even semi serious about photo-editing