Hi,
I am buying my first DSLR camera and taking the right decision among such a broad range of products is very difficult, specially for beginner. I am generally interested in outdoor/travel/landscape/wildlife photography.
I have done a bit of research and have decided for semi pro (enthusiastic) camera. I don't want to go for entry-level model, I will probably have to upgrade it to quick. I have done some research and have narrowed my choice to 5 cameras Canon eos 50d or Nikon d90 on one hand (those two are cheaper, what is a big +) but I much rather spend more if it is worth the money. And Nikon300s, Nikon d700 and Canon eos d7 on the other hand.Sspecially last 2 cameras are more expensive, but have some very interesting features and I simply cannot see which one is the best since every model has some advantages and some disadvantages. On one hand I really like Nikon d700 which produces better results when shooting in higher ISO and crop factor 1.0. What bothers me the most with Nikon is its lower resolution in Mp. In comparison with Canon d7, which has more Mp and is faster, and so on. As you can see I am in big dilemma and would really need an advise after all taking wrong decision is an expensive mistake in the case of cameras. So which model would be the best for my needs and (the one that provides quality pics and is worth its price) which lens is the best to start with?
Thanks for help.