I was fortunate enough to spend the day in a corporate suite at the Brisbane International Tennis Tournament. It was fantastic. I love tennis and got to see Daniela Hantuchova, James Blake and Andy Roddick play today. I also got to meet Daniela as she was doing the rounds of the corporate suites (poor thing, I'm sure she had better things to do, but the organisers obviously make the players do this). Gael Monfils sat in the seats next to us for a while, so I took a few paparazzi shots of him as well.

As part of the T&Cs, you were only allowed to take a 200mm max lens (and yes, they checked my gear quite thoroughly on entry), and as my lens had a max aperture of f4, I spent the day shooting at ISO 1600 which I was not happy about. Still, the shots I've looked at so far have cleaned up reasonably well and I'm fairly happy with the way I've captured the action (helps that I play tennis myself and could anticipate where players were going). This marks my third attempt at sport and I can see definite improvement.

Anyway, if anyone is still reading my babbling post in the hopes of some photos of the players, you're going to be disappointed. I can't post any images from the matches themselves, so you'll have to make do with my 365 shot from today and Daniela's signature on the back of my ticket.