Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for Lens for a Beginner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips for Lens for a Beginner

I think I'm going to institute a policy of not replying to a question of any kind until the op has posted at least 20 posts including at least 5 of them picture threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdazzler View Post
    When (if) you even come back to read the awesome advice .. a quick thankyou would be nice is all im saying
    Oh absolutely. I just wanted to let you know that your effort (and everyone else's) is definitely appreciated, even if not by the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I think I'm going to institute a policy of not replying to a question of any kind until the op has posted at least 20 posts including at least 5 of them picture threads
    Noted. I don't have any pictures to post though (no camera), can I just comment in others' picture threads instead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Oh absolutely. I just wanted to let you know that your effort (and everyone else's) is definitely appreciated, even if not by the OP.

Noted. I don't have any pictures to post though (no camera), can I just comment in others' picture threads instead?
    It just happens a lot Lily ... usually goes something like this, Person buys camera and gets all excited, person then joins AP, person then asks for advice, we all offer that advice at length, person disappears. Its a shame, cause theres a lot of knowledgeable, experienced, and talented photographers on here that take the time to help each other out at length, and a lot of the time it kinda feels like youre spending time writing advice and replies for nothing. Its always nice when you see someone take a tip or piece of advice, and come back with an image showing that theyve taken it on board and its worked for them. Anyways, all good ...

And of course you can ... you can participate any which way you want on AP. It is appreciated that once you get your mits on a camera, that you eventually share some photography with us as well .. were all about sharing here
    Hi Im Darren

www.darrengrayphotography.com

SONY A850 (FF)] + GRIP | SONY A350 (APS-C) + GRIP | SONY NEX-5 +16 2.8 + 18-55 E-MOUNT LENSES | CZ 85 1.4 | 50 1.4 | 28-75 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 | 2 x 42AMs | 24" imac | LR | CS4 | + loads of other junk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12